Fortunately, this female-centered guide makes mastering good behavior simple and fun. It explains everything a lady needs to know to feel at ease no matter where she goes-from a business meeting to a romantic dinner, from a rock concert to a fancy wedding.
From Clueless to Class Act: Manners for the Modern Woman - Jodi R. R. Smith - Google книги
What's more, this entertaining rulebook enlightens its audience on issues specifically encountered by women, such as how to ask a guy out; how to navigate the world of women's wear, from sensible work suits to the little black dress; and what the proper protocol is for applying makeup when in public. Free Shipping In Australia. Consider changing the search query. List is empty. Account Log in Registration. In Stock. Very Good.
Qty: Add to cart. Our excellent value books literally don't cost the earth.
- Black Power in the Caribbean!
- The System Designers Guide to VHDL-AMS: Analog, Mixed-Signal, and Mixed-Technology Modeling.
- Sign Bilingualism: Language development, interaction, and maintenance in sign language contact situations (Studies in Bilingualism).
- From Clueless to Class Act: Manners for the Modern Woman Jodi R.R. Smith NEW | Trade Me.
Free delivery in Australia Read more here. Every used book bought is one saved from landfill. Additional information Sku GOR More information about this seller Contact this seller. Seller Inventory M Book Description Sterling, Never used!.
Read From Clueless to Class Act: Manners for the Modern Woman PDF Free
Seller Inventory P Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!.
- Strategic Human Resource Management: A Guide to Action.
- Lecture Notes Clinical Skills.
- Sneaky or rude -- check your tech etiquette - lulasedyxuxi.gq.
Seller Inventory n. Publisher: Sterling Publishing , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
Sneaky or rude -- check your tech etiquette
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title To make a favorable impression in his social and professional circles, a man has to have panache, style, and excellent etiquette.
About the Author : Jodi R. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
Search Books & Gift Items
Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought.
- About This Item;
- Temperament: A Psychological Perspective (Perspectives on Individual Differences).
- READ book From Clueless to Class Act Manners for the Modern Woman FREE BOOOK ONLINE.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today;